Director, Cloud Transformation Leader
Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Cloud IT Operations Department has an opening for a Director, Cloud Transformation Leader. The ideal candidate must have prior experience with leading a corporate change and realignment initiatives focused on cloud migration, and cloud transformation. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
This will position will lead the planning and transformation of Albertsons key software strategies working with vendors such as Oracle, IBM, and Microsoft, to align our roadmap and business objectives to drive value through a proactive approach to optimize existing investments and reducing technical debt across our existing products and services.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own, track, and deliver against Albertsons software exit strategies in support of migrating to Azure cloud.
- Oversee the management and key planning assumptions of all major Infrastructure software products. i.e. - Oracle, IBM, Redhat, VMware and Microsoft.
- Develop and manage a result driven approach to measure all key metrics and PKIs for tactical and strategic.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the IT Leadership and their teams on priorities, scope, requirements, and change management to ensure that the cloud program and all projects that are part of the software transformation are achieving their targets, escalating risks, resolving issues, communicating effectively, and making decisions in support of the program vision.
- Partner with IT Finance and Vendor Management to mature a software asset management framework to improve on time renewals, predictive costs and any material exit considerations where multi-year contracts apply.
- Develop creative strategies to mitigate cost overruns while transitioning software from on premise to cloud.
- Identify ongoing exit and optimization strategies for all major software vendors.
- Validate financial and asset forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of software product consumption measuring against demand, plan, and actuals
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 10 years prior experience
- A minimum of 5 years of technical management experience in a highly complex and large-scale enterprise
- Proven experience as a technology evangelist
- Strong modern technology cloud/architecture skills. (12 factor application development principles, microservices/ service mesh and API management)
- Proficiency in global and/or enterprise-wide technical development roadmaps and program execution with 5 - 10+ years of experience guiding technical programs and cloud transformations.
- Experience with deploying products, services, and capabilities within a multi-cloud framework.
- Solid communication (written, verbal, and presentation), negotiation, persuasion, and relationship skills along with high personal integrity, credibility, and energy at all levels of the organization
- Solid change management skills
- Competent in the use of project management and cloud toolchain capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, define, and solve business problems, develop business cases, and advise senior business leaders on managing risks
- Solid knowledge of relevant business, information, and technology trends
- A strong process mindset that develops risk frameworks designed to drive efficient utilization of cloud resources and instill strong technical discipline on an on-going basis.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000675828206&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???