This ad is expired.
Current Product Quality Specialist (CPQ)
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Customer Product Quality Specialist (CPQ) is responsible for the Current Product Quality within the GPP (Global Product Platform) and acts as the Product Quality interface between Regional Quality and GPP for assigned model families.
- To identify, consolidate & prioritize current product quality and reliability issues coming from Regional Quality Teams, Case IH and New Holland Brands & through analysis of Global Warranty reporting tools.
- To create and maintain Quality & Reliability Roadmaps for assigned product lines to achieve Product Reliability (MERF) & Warranty Cost Targets (CORF) and forecast regional CPM budgeting needs.
- To drive timely resolution of correctly prioritized product concerns through the 7 Step Process as a key member of the Current Product Management Team with particular responsibility with ensuring Root Cause identification and Resolution Effectiveness.
- To identify and develop Product Improvement Programs (Field Campaigns) in respect for warranty, regulatory & safety concerns. Forecasting completion rates, identifying parts, labour, travel, and other variable expenses as necessary to achieve Regional & Management approval, monitoring completion rates and managing any necessary issues through to program closure.
- To regularly report & communicate KPI (key performance indicators) & Product Concern status to stakeholders.
- To assist the Platform Team in determining the strategic direction of new products in areas of field quality and reliability, fitness for use, and customer satisfaction based on current product performance.
- Provide answers and resolutions to technical questions. Prepare and present detailed technical feedback on product improvements and open concerns at regular technical updates conferences.
- Visit the field to proactively and reactively to investigate specific concerns by collecting technical data, understand the local market requirements, promote the companys customer centric culture and champion customer satisfaction and loyalty. Support the region by assisting in service meetings, being the in-field Quality technical representative.
- This position pays $82,000 to $122,000 CAD. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on factors such as skill, experience, and qualification for role.)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or associated technical field
- 6+years of Quality / Technical experience with heavy equipment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Prior Agricultural / Construction equipment knowledge (systems, application, operation)
This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements!
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/24556/current-product-quality-specialist-%28cpq%29/job?in_iframe=1