We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You will be an evangelist who uses the experience in solutions delivery to bridge the gap between product marketing and real-world implementation. You will be primarily focused on business development and acts to identify new opportunities, communicate the Citrix vision, and lead customers and colleagues in defining Citrix Professional Services engagements that solve business problems.
Enterprise Architects are typically experienced consultants with a history of successful projects who now focus on making our business thrive through consultative selling, helping to create global and regionspecific offerings, and defining new areas in which Citrix Professional Services can add value. Excellent communication skills and experience working in a professional services pre-sales capacity are vital. Broad industry knowledge and certifications in complementary skills and technologies are assumed. The EA also provides technical leadership for internal and customer-facing projects of large size or high complexity
Roles & Responsibilities -
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Conveys the Citrix vision in terms that are clear and relevant to the customer's business objectives.
- Enables the customer to see how a Professional Services engagement will directly lead to their success.
- Plans and designs technical solutions that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations.
- Plans and designs packaged solutions that are appropriate to multiple customers and tailors existing packages to meet region specific requirements.
- Takes an active role in business development of net-new or follow on engagements.
- Supports active product motions in customer accounts and provides technical expertise to guide the customer through the sales process.
- Acts as a post-sales technical escalation point and is focused on ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, activities may include quality assurance of deliverables & additional project governance on larger projects.
- Provides hought leadership for wider professional services teams and assists with the creation and development of Citrix leading practices. 5+ years of consulting field experience or equivalent Architect role
- Strong command of professional communication skills (written, oral)
- Positive attitude aimed at customer success
- Proven ability to confidently host and run strategy or architecture focused customer workshops
- Excellent personal time management including ability to efficiently multitask across several projects & initiatives
- Three years Bachelor's Regular Degree
- 5 - 7 years of experience of consulting or pre- sales experience
- Current Citrix or 3rd party Certifications that demonstrate technical knowledge
- Certifications in non-technical areas such as Project Management & Governance are beneficial
- Regardless of specific certifications, the individual should be able to demonstrate
- Strong technical breadth across Citrix Virtualization, Networking, Cloud and Mobility products/technologies
- Strong technical depth in at least one of the above technology areas
- Strong technical background with a willingness to learn new technologies
- The Enterprise Architect is directly mapped to a specific region or area but may also provide coverage for other regions or areas within the Geo.
- This role allows for working from home; however, travel is required either to Customer sites or Citrix Offices and can be as high as 80%.
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
To apply, please visit: https://jobs.citrix.com/job/R25872/Consultant