Commercial Sales Trainer
CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Commercial Sales Trainer is responsible for planning, developing and delivering sales training programs to dealership staff to elevate selling skills as well as product knowledge. The trainer analyzes selling skills training needs to support the strategic Sales and Marketing plans and evaluates current training programs to ensure alignment with the objectives.
- Design and advance Commercial Sales Training Program documentation of each brands selling skills courses and New Salesperson Trainings
- Deliver selling skills training in conjunction to basic commercial product training to dealer organization
- Collaborate with Sales Management to identify and satisfy their local training needs
- Implement innovative methods of teaching and training to elevate learning results
- Coordinate the activity of external suppliers in preparation of product literature and or training materials ensuring the objectives of timing and cost
- Complete analysis on market and competitive products to develop selling tips supporting Case IH dealer sales effectiveness
- Responsible for delivering adult learning of selling skills: Selling Technology, Planning for Success, Growing Sales, Negotiation and Customer Retention, etc.
- Aid and coordinate the development and launch of web-based training modules and blended learning content that relate to Selling Skills or New Salesperson Training
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Sales or Sales Management, Training, Business Management or related degree. In lieu of a bachelors degree, we will also consider an associate's with a minimum of 10 years of combined experience in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years combined experience in direct training, instruction, education, sales or product management (gained by working in a field sales position)
- Minimum 3 year of working knowledge and experience within the agriculture/farming, machinery or heavy equipment industries
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
- Proficiency in both PowerPoint and Word is required, with a basic understanding of Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of a sales process and how to explain it
- Product knowledge of Case IH & NHAG Products
- Self-starter; demonstrates initiative and commitment to quality training and demonstrates ethics to increase sales through customer satisfaction
- Personal farming experience, or knowledge of farming operations plus
- Farming work related experience
- Knowledgeable with on-vehicle components and their features and functions
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/17396/commercial-sales-trainer/job?in_iframe=1