This ad is expired.
Central Manufacturing Quality Specialist
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Central Manufacturing Quality Specialist continually improves customer quality by supporting and guiding multiple CNH Industrial manufacturing plants within the North American region in the application of quality tools, methodologies, and processes. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the value of communicating and contributing to a cross functional team through intent listening to understand the issue, conducting root cause & data analysis, identifying potential resolutions and working cross functionally to implement those. The ability to work autonomously and display perseverance in problem solving is essential to success in this role.
This position is based in Fargo, ND.
- Advocate for our dealers and farmers by continually improving feedback systems that increase the Voice of the Customer within Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Partner with Quality teams at manufacturing plants to establish root cause, containment and implement robust countermeasures against defects.
- Regional subject matter expert on quality policies, procedures, and directives.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality methods and processes.
- Develop, share, and assist with implementation of best practices within the region.
- Track and report on performance and activity indicators.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Annual Base Salary for this role: $76,000 to $109,000 USD (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or a related technical field with minimum 3 years experience in quality processes, quality systems and methods and lean concepts. Experience with heavy equipment, ideally agriculture machinery, is preferred. In lieu of Bachelors Degree will consider Associates Degree with 5 years experience as stated, or High School Diploma with 8 years experience as stated.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to travel 20% - 40% (mostly domestic)
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23856/central-manufacturing-quality-specialist/job?in_iframe=1