This ad is expired.
Budget and Resources Team Manager
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
The Budget and Resource Manager is responsible to support the budget process and allocation management of budget spending and resources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business leaders and stakeholders to understand and document budget needs.
- Continuously seek out, propose and execute on budget process enhancements.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Oversee and track allocated spending to budget and forecast, interpret discrepancies, and provide guidance and recommendations on adjustments.
- Facilitate the budget and forecast approval and modification process.
- Execute the requisition and receive process defined by procurement.
- Function as a liaison between finance and business leaders to ensure clarity, answer questions or address concerns.
- Conduct analysis, gather feedback, propose enhancements, and execute on improvements to the efficiency and efficacy of the budget process.
- Assure team staffing requirements are met.
- Encourage employee growth and development.
- Demonstrate support for company culture in their daily actions and encourage their team to do the same.
- Administer employee performance reviews, goal setting, and participate in salary planning.
- Maintain records on direct reports in relation to attendance and performance.
- Keep informed of new developments, methods, and techniques in the technical profession.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
This role pays-$102,000-$156,000 plus any applicable bonus (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelors degree in engineering, finance, accounting or related field.
- 7 years of relevant accounting or budgeting experience.
- Previous work experience with Excel Spreadsheet functionality and other budget tools.
- Previous experience working in a global, matrix organization.
- Ability to influence others, regardless of position power or organizational boundaries.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication, conflict resolution and change management skills.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/24456/budget-and-resources-team-manager/job?in_iframe=1