This ad is expired.
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
We are actively seeking a BOM Analyst to join our team in Fargo. In this role you will be involved various aspects of the Engineering Change Order process in the plant.
- Analyze engineering change orders
- Create manufacturing change orders.
- Maintain production part requests, request for change, master data, planner data, spot buys etc into appropriate systems/applications.
- Perform BOM audits and resolve any discrepancies.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline; Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering preferred.
- This is an entry-level position that does not require previous work experience.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, a high school diploma/GED plus 5 or more years of manufacturing experience working with engineering change orders/BOMs will be considered.
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23855/bom-analyst/job?in_iframe=1