Associate Client Executive, Enterprise Sales - West Region (Remote)
Drives the full sales cycle to both win and grow share of wallet in strategic accounts for Rackspace. Owns the client relationship for all growth and delivery for assigned customer base. Utilizes industry and strategic knowledge to acquire new customers and drive new footprint in large, complex, strategic, business changing deals. Develops deep relationships with strategic customers and prospects, gaining knowledge and understanding of industry challenges and long and short-term objectives in order to present viable IT solutions and create net promoters. Leverages an established network of references to win credibility. Navigates and manages a 6 - 24 month sales cycle to keep Rackspace focused on winning and growing the business relationship in a sustainable manner. Lives and demonstrates Rackspace's core values in the sales arena. Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedures and any other relevant policies and standards as directed.
This role may work from any eligible U.S. location in the Mountain or Pacific time zone.
- Responsible for full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Builds and owns account plans, including pursuit plan, timeline, deliverables, and goals, for named prospects and strategic accounts assigned to them.
- Builds and owns integrated portfolio plan to prioritize activities targeted at prospects and customer base.
- In partnership with regional sales manager, finalize named prospect list, providing input into additional strategic pursuits within territory that align with overall Rackspace competitive strategy.
- Coordinate with Marketing and BDRs to select targeted marketing plays to run for sales plays.
- Lead sales process for all Rackspace solutions, particularly large, complex, multi-cloud pursuits requiring cross functional collaboration.
- Conduct targeted outbound prospecting within assigned accounts. Collaborates with sales support on outbounding efforts and lead generation activities.
- Engage potential client to understand high-level needs and verify right fit for Rackspace solution and to qualify leads based on set framework.
- Performs proactive assessments of how well Rackspace solutions meet the customer requirements and what customization would be required; presents the assessment to customers as part of the sales process.
- Lead efforts to create proposal for solution to prove value add. Provides customers with Rackspace product offering based on facts and an understanding of their current/future business needs and objectives.
- Develops and delivers innovative strategies that benefit customers and/or clients.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with key stakeholder to drive decisions that result in the close of the sale.
- Leads the negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer contracts and renewals.
- Recognized as an expert within Rackspace.
- Proactively identifies and participates in the resolution of complex problems that impact the direction of the business
- Identifies opportunities to create promoter Partners & Customers and works to identify new ways to leverage our product set in order to delight them.
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with Support Teams, Account Managers and Sales Support Teams.
- Works closely with Sales Engineers, Technical Sales Reps to perform in depth assessment of customer needs and infrastructures.
- Utilizes business relationships to drive new opportunities.
- Strategic Agility
- Drive for Results
- Relationship Building and Management
- Growth Orientation
- Business Acumen
- Motivation (Self-Starter)
- Bachelor's Degree in field related to role required.
- 8+ years of experience in the field of role required.
- Successful account management/IB sales experience, incorporating value/service selling in business or marketing experience.
- Ability to anticipate business issues; recommends product, process or service improvements.
- Regarded as the technical expert in their job discipline within the organization.
- Requires in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own job discipline and broad knowledge of other job disciplines within the organization function.
Are you a Racker?Rackers thrive in fast-paced environments built to inspire learning, growing, and innovating. They are mission-inspired, values-grounded, culture-focused and dedicated to making a positive impact in everything they do. Rackers are inherently wired to solve problems and share ideas in small, nimble teams. As experts in what they do, Rackers are serious about delivering a Fanatical Experience to our customers. Rackers are valued members of a winning team on an inspiring mission and we want you to come join the Racker family!
Why work at Rackspace Technology?Find your fanatical. We deliver the best customer experience in the industry to businesses that perform life-saving research, power cities, and feed millions. Come as you are. Cultivating inclusion is not just the right thing to do, it enables us to win. Our Executive Inclusion Council and Racker Resource Groups (RRGs) partner to enable an inclusive workplace and drive initiatives such as Rackspace's participation in the annual Texas Conference for Women. Satisfy your curiosity. No matter where you are going, we can help you get there. Our internal learning department, Rackspace University, provides training and development to Rackers - from Microsoft certifications to effective leadership training - our goal is to help you grow. Make a difference. At the core of every Racker is a drive to leave the world better than we found it, and we are passionate about giving back to our communities across the globe. While Rackers can leverage paid volunteer time off for any cause, our Rack Gives Back program creates opportunities for Rackers to give our time and talent to others. Live life completely. We offer a well-rounded suite of health and wellness programs that help our Rackers achieve a healthy and balanced life-style. So while our Rackers are busy taking care of our customers, we take care of our Rackers.
Colorado Equal Pay Transparency ActThe following information is required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act and applies only to individuals working in the state of Colorado. The anticipated starting pay range of Colorado applicants for this role is $127,300-203,600. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, licenses and certifications, and specific work location. Information on benefits offered is here.
About Rackspace TechnologyWe are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world's leading technologies - across applications, data and security - to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace TechnologyThough we're all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply for this job
For additional information, visit: https://jobs.lever.co/rackspace/050b41df-01f9-43ba-a45a-ce7d9e1f115d