Android Product Software Engineer
You will play an important part in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features and improving performance.
You also will have the opportunity to join about 20 other passionate developers and help to shape the direction of Android development at Enablon.
About the project:
Within Enablon, we're working on mobile apps that help workers on the field being safe at work and more efficient in their day-to-day tasks. The apps offer capabilities like geo-location, media capture, push notifications and much more, and are used daily by thousands of workers. They are developed using the latest native technologies (Swift) by a multi-disciplinary team with developers, QAs, a product owner, a product manager and a UX designer.
What you'll do
Tech stack: Kotlin, Android Studio, Gradle, Maven, Realm, GreenDao, GIT, Azure Devops,
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Translate functional specifications into technical designs
- Implement features according to the functional specifications
- Improve the quality of the code base, with a strong focus on unit tests
- Make sure stories are in line with DoR and DoD
- Share knowledge and experience with the team during knowledge sharing sessions
- Collaborate with other software developers, QA engineers, product owners and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or solid professional track record in software development.
- 3-10 years of relevant experience as a software developer
- Android Kotlin/Java developer skills? knowledge of Python is also appreciated
- Strong knowledge in software design focused on Android mobile environments (clean architecture, Android Jetpack, JSON APIs, push notifications, geolocation, material design).
- Attractiveness for UI design adapted to mobile devices
- Ability to work independently while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort. A can-do person with a constructive mindset, a team player
- Work within Agile processes
In return, we offer the opportunity to join a highly successful and rapidly growing business with a strong mission and values, as well as a very competitive package.
To apply, visit https://wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/FRA---Bois-Colombes-17-Avenue-de-lEurope/Android-Product-Software-Engineer_R0025585?source=witi