- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor
- Go to our website »
2nd Shift Production Supervisor
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and managing people, materials, equipment and processes in order to achieve established safety, quality, delivery, and profit goals while maintain positive employee relations. They will monitor their team's operation with particular focus on man, material, machine, and method to detect any abnormalities and correct the situation. They will utilize lean manufacturing tools and techniques to continuously improve safety, cost, quality, and productivity in their areas.
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment by adhering to and enforcing CNH safety programs, policies and regulations.
- To monitor their area for abnormalities from standard in man, material, machine and method and to take appropriate actions in a timely manner in order deal with this abnormality. This includes abnormalities in the standard processes, standard machine operation, product quality, and logistics management.
- Supervises and directs hourly employees in the production of parts, components and finished products to meet established efficiency targets.
- Producing quality parts and finished goods that meet established quality goals.
- Coordinates operating budgets and monitors results to assure departmental objectives are achieved.
- Maintain required levels of inventory and develop and implement corrective action plans when required.
- Perform continuous improvement activities to improve safety, efficiency, quality and costs.
- Develops and maintains positive employee relations within the guidelines of company policy.
- Human resource activities such as employee selection, pay administration, employee counselling, training, performance reviews, and administration of policies.
- Monitors and coordinates the maintenance of equipment in department to meet work schedule.
- Coordinates and facilitates time standards in conjunction with Manufacturing Engineering to maintain fair and accurate standards throughout department.
- Implements company strategies and process change at the operational level of the organization.
- To lead and direct Kaizens and Continuous Improvement projects.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business. A combination of related work experience and education will be viewed as an equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supervisory/leadership in manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Cross functional experience (Quality, Materials, Engineering, Human Resources, Safety)
- Experience participating and leading continuous improvement activities.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/24476/2nd-shift-production-supervisor/job?in_iframe=1