2nd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor-Weld, Fab, Paint
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for ensuring effective use of materials, equipment and personnel in producing quality products at minimum costs within the Fabrication, Welding, Paint and supporting departments. This leadership role is responsible for engaging and empowering employees on our second shift production team thereby fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and positive team environment of shared accountability. This position coordinates activities and communication between departments and shifts.
- Accountable for meeting day-to-day and short-term targets by setting priorities for the team and ensuring task completion and coordination of activities between departments and shifts.
- Takes action to monitor and manage costs related to own work and that of the team.
- Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.
- Follows established procedures and drives continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including fabrication, welding, and paint.
- Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.
- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and assembly operations.
- Follow World Class Manufacturing tools and methodology to establish procedures and drive continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes.
- Coach, lead, and mentor employees throughout the assigned area to foster an environment of collaboration and employee development.
- Follow all safety and quality requirements/procedures participating in corrective/preventive steps where improvement is required.
- Maintains all general housekeeping and contributes toward 5-S initiatives.
- Other related duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline plus 3 years of manufacturing experience, including one-year supervisory experience. OR
- Associates degree plus 5 or more years of manufacturing experience, including one-year supervisory experience. OR
- High school diploma/GED plus 7 or more years of manufacturing experience, including minimum two years supervisory experience.
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/17387/2nd-shift-manufacturing-supervisor-weld%2c-fab%2c-paint/job?in_iframe=1