Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for a Tech Lead in the Loyalty and Digital Marketing group to create and deliver solutions that operate efficiently in a large-scale environment. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
The Loyalty and Digital Marketing programs provide cutting edge solutions to engage and delight our customers in their online experience across multiple brands within the Albertson's, Inc. companies. The ideal candidate will be passionate in improving to create a compelling digital experience for 20M+, and growing, customers in our online channels. Working in a fast-paced agile development environment, this position will be critical in delivering solutions to advance the capabilities of our Loyalty & Digital Marketing platforms and be part of a stellar team.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical leadership, architecture and design solutions of digital capabilities and business opportunities within Loyalty domain to enable creation of impactful customer experiences/engagement across channels and markets for Albertsons customers.
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise the business on approach and tradeoffs.
- Keep up to date on cutting edge/emerging solutions/technologies on Cloud, IoT, mobile, AI/ML, social, Big Data etc.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, identifying solution gaps and available capabilities, and defining solutions to meet the business needs.
- Translates business domain understanding and context to technical capabilities for technical architects and development teams.
- Defining data and integration architectures to support automation and own the detail integration patterns for integrating Loyalty solutions.
- Work closely with a Product Management, Architecture, Data Engineering, Quality Engineering and Information Security groups to define and deliver the overall solution including contributing to roadmap of backlog of priorities.
- Continuous partnership with cross functional teams, including vendor partners, to ensure all solutions are being developed with continuity of the enterprise solution ecosystem, while meeting all security, data governance, legal, risk and compliance standards.
- Collaborate with Enterprise & Data Architecture teams to shape enterprise architecture guardrails, standards and patterns.
- Ensure quality guidelines and control process are created and implemented for the technology platforms and products working with engineering teams.
- Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, 'virtual' and flat environments.
- Partners with Tech Leads and Architects in driving modular, services-oriented integration and solution architectures.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 10+ years practical programming (hands-on) experience (OOAD, Java EE, Web Services Technologies, SOAP and/or REST, Spring boot and Spring platform, Junit, Mocking Libraries).
- 5+ years acting as a principle architect for major systems and their
- Experience gained in a Senior Architect role, leading or mentoring a small team of more junior less technical architects and engineers, able to guide them, review their work, drive best practices.
- Experience in delivering automation Loyalty projects, collaborating with distributed global teams in a matrix/flat organization and working alongside Leads/Management team and various stakeholders.
- Strong familiarity and experience with Microservice architecture, Java technologies and framework, high-frequency data/event streaming architecture and NoSQL/RDMS.
- Significant understanding and experience in best practices around systems integration, security, performance and data management.
- An excellent communicator - for building relationships, managing stakeholders, working with clients and delivery teams - both orally and written and for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to assess product management and marketing business needs and translate these requirements into efficient and scalable digital marketing solutions.
- Significant experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile, Iterative development).
- Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines.
- Preferred experience with implementing applications on the cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Preferred experience with NoSQL databases like Casandra or MongoDB.
- Preferred experience with Redis Cache.
- Preferred experience with Reactive/non-blocking frameworks like Play/Reactor is a plus.
- Preferred experience with Apache Kafka is a plus.
- Preferred experience with Apache Spark is a plus.
- Preferred experience with Apache Hadoop is a plus.
- Preferred familiarity with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and/or Kubernetes.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000680442706&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???