Senior Web AEM Developer
Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for a Senior Web AEM Developer. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
The Safeway IT group is utilizing the latest in technologies to build market-leading, high scale & performance solutions for eCommerce, Loyalty and Rewards programs. We are seeking a Senior Web AEM Developer that thrives in the UI/UX landscape and desires to contribute in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to advance the Safeway AEM team in creating responsive web-based applications that delight consumers and operate efficiently in a large-scale environment.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determines and implements the most efficient and cost effective solutions.
- Provide guidance on latest technology trends and future directions.
- Analyze complex business requirements, creating technical specifications for complex platforms and applications.
- Analyze problems outlined by Product Management and Business Systems Analysts in terms of detailed technology requirements and capabilities.
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic using testing and debugging best practices (TDD,BDD), including design of testing systems and preparation of test data.
- Use Agile SCRUM model to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Participate in, design and implement all aspects of code lifecycle, including design & implementations of CI/CD pipelines, deployment and operational concerns.
- Develop new documentation, doc standards, technical procedures, user guides and operational workflows.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or related functional field).
- 3+ years backend service layer integration (authentication/3rd party feeds) using Ajax, REST API.
- 3+ years working with AEM or similar Content Management System.
- Well versed with best practices of designing responsive web applications.
- Well versed with the latest trends in web and mobile space.
- Familiar with Jenkins or similar continuous integration tools, SVN or similar source code management systems.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile).
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures.
- Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level programmer analysts.
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000670754706&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???