National Sales Development Representative - Healthcare
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a National Lead Development Representative to support our Healthcare practice Nationally.
The Lead Development Representative role increases the quality and quantity of qualified leads for the sales force resulting in stronger pipelines and increased revenue by fostering prospects, building trust and rapport that leads to opportunity. Lead Development Representatives will be considered for future direct sales positions over time.
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India, China, and Colombia will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
- Generate qualified (B.A.N.T.) leads for the sales force via cold and warm (marketing activity) outreach via email, phone, social media, etc. to a targeted list of accounts.
- Build rapport with contacts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process.
- Gather key information to update the CRM system and develop a follow-up strategy.
- Identify opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criterion for the sales field.
- Gain contact consent to schedule phone appointments for members of the sales force to have deeper conversations with the contact.
- Build rapport over a long-term, multi-touch relationship.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3+ years of experience in marketing, sales or technology field.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Relevant training in sales and marketing.
- Healthcare Background experience a plus.
- Reside near an existing Perficient office is a plus.
- Prior experience working for consulting firm, systems integrator, or software/technology firm strongly desired.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
#LI - TF1
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
To apply, visit https://careers-perficient.icims.com/jobs/12625/national-sales-development-representative---healthcare/job?in_iframe=1iis=Job+Board&iisn=WITI21