This ad is expired.
Infosys is seeking an Oracle Solution Architect with primary responsibility for implementing cross- functional processes on Oracle ERP platforms. The selected candidate should have process knowledge across Supply Chain, Planning, Services and Finance areas, along with overall knowledge of Oracle ERP, to be able to deliver end to end business solutions on the Oracle ERP platform. The candidate should have ability to elucidate and analyze customer requirements, assess impact of those requirements on different business functions and drive team towards delivering an optimal solution for business.
- Candidate must be located anywhere in USA and should be willing to travel to client location. This position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 11 years of Information Technology experience.
- Should have 10+ years of experience in implementing Oracle ERP processes.
- Good overall process knowledge in Sales, Manufacturing, Distribution, Services and Financials.
- Sufficient experience in Oracle EBS modules of Distributions, Supply Chain, Services, Financials.
- Understand business requirements and be able to convert into system configurations in Oracle modules and bring in diverse perspectives.
- Ability to analyze requirements from a cross- functional perspective and design optimal solutions.
- Have the End to End understanding of a company's processes.
- Ability to lead different tracks to ensure completeness of solution activities for the project.
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- Experience in Implementing Oracle ERP across manufacturing customers.
- Experience in MFG industry having worked with business models.
- Exposure to Process Optimization/Modernization through digitization initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Ability to lead different teams towards a common objective.
The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.