Product Support Specialist-Spanish Speaking
- Bachelors degree
- Detail oriented; problem solving skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethic
- Outgoing, high energy, friendly personality
- Personal initiative, self-motivated
- Team player, cooperative, flexible
- Ethical business standards
- Help Desk Support: Provide answers to client questions via email and phone. Research feature requests and suggest workarounds when possible. Submit issues on clients' behalf that arise from phone conversations. Write clear support notes. Escalate issues as appropriate. Keep the Lead PSS advised of any critical issues. Collaborate/consult across teams as needed to resolve client issues and calls.
- Client Training: Provide training to clients on system modules, including one-on-one sessions, demos, walk-throughs, and public webinars. Conduct system utilization meetings with clients.
- Internal Training: Train new staff members on system functionality and act as a help resource for other support staff. Participate in ongoing internal training programs to maintain expected level of system knowledge to appropriately assist clients.
- Data Import: Perform imports of client data and set up auto import scripts for developers.
- New Client Implementations: Assist with new client deployments as needed.
- System Testing: Assist with QA and testing.
- Documentation: Help create and edit internal and client documents, wiki articles, cheat sheets, release notes, etc.
- Other: Projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency