- Oracle Finance functional Sr. Consultant - Anywhere in US
- Go to our website »
Infosys is seeking an Oracle Finance Functional Consultant. The position will primarily be responsible for implementing Finance processes for subscription-based business models in Oracle ERP. The selected candidate be able to provide best practice guidance on Finance process related to MFG business and implementation approaches. The candidate should possess sound knowledge on business processes across Projects domain, interact with customer process consultants and business SME to understand and analyze various processes.
- Candidate may be located in Cudahy, WI or anywhere in the US and should be ready to travel to Cudahy, WI.
- Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Should have 4 years of experience in IT.
- 4 years of implementing Oracle ERP Projects processes.
- Expertise in Oracle GL, AR, FA, AGIS, Cash mgmt.
- Understand business requirements and be able to convert into system configurations in Oracle Finance modules and bring implementation experience.
- Ability to gather requirements, do fit-gap analysis, Impact analysis and design solutions.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time.
- 4 years of experience in Implementing Oracle ERP across manufacturing customers.
- Have the End to End understanding of a company's processes and its impact in finance process (AR / AP / GL).
- Experience in MFG industry having worked with business models.
- Exposure to Process Optimization/Modernization through digitization initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Liaison with Other teams, Co ordination with Offshore Teams for custom development
- Client facing discussions.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To Apply: https://digitalcareers.infosys.com/global-careers/company-job/description/reqid/103694BR?Codes=WITI
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.