This ad is expired.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Manager, ITS Applications
Job # 14170
$124,000 - $165,938
This position will be posted until filled or 11/30/2022 whichever comes first. The hiring manager will be reviewing applications weekly and setting up interviews with qualified candidates.
Manages and coordinates the implementation, and support of District Information Technology (ITS) Applications and Shared Technology Services aligned with business process areas. Lead the utility's Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems program and team performing software configuration/development, system integration and application development across all phases of the software development lifecycle. Engage business stakeholders at all levels regarding prioritization of changes supporting continuous improvement of District systems; support project delivery; manage staff performance, development, recognition and coaching as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business Administration, or related field, AND
- Five (5) years directly related, progressively more responsible information technology services experience, including three (3) years supervisory experience.
- Experience with successfully implementing and supporting highly complex, large scale business applications.
- Utility systems management experience with emphasis on SAP ERP/EAM, GIS, & ADMS
- Progressive leadership and engagement roles
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Application system development lifecycle experience
- Application operations, architecture and project management experience
- Budget and financial management
- Organizational change management
- Staff development and performance management
- Application methodology frameworks, standards and best practices experience
- Vendor and contract management experience
- Information Technology Certifications (ITIL and COBIT)
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at:www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Fully complete the online application at https://careers.snopud.com/job/Everett-Mgr-ITS-Applications-WA-98201/876796000/ by no later than November 30th, 2022. A full job description is available on the website.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.