CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking a Plant Logistics Manager to join our team in St. Nazianz, WI. In this role, you will be responsible for the internal plant logistics and material flow, 3PL and warehousing activities, master scheduling, materials buying/ planning, inventory management and control, materials strategy, and all materials and logistics project initiatives. This position is a key enabler of the CNH Industrial Business system for lean and continuous improvement activities in the plant.
- Develop and implement a World Class Materials and Manufacturing environment.
- Manage scheduling, procurement, and material handling areas to specific performance metrics.
- Works closely with Plant Management to help develop and implement processes that improve our inventory processes that include major reductions in inventory while improving internal / external delivery performance.
- Manage shipping/receiving areas to specific performance metrics, including on-time delivery to internal and external customers.
- Drive continuous improvement activity throughout supply chain controls within the plant, utilizing tools such as value stream mapping and kaizen events, improving performance, while dramatically reducing indirect labor, equipment, and inventory costs.
- Develop and document standard work in all supply chain areas.
- Develop and implement cycle counting automatic replenishments both with suppliers and internally to fabrication and assembly.
- Manage sister plant and service parts orders.
- Improve material flow within the manufacturing facility. Develop a streamlined logistics process for material handling to minimize cost and optimize resource utilization.
The annual salary for this position is $90,000 - $137,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
The qualified candidate will have:
- A minimum of an Associates Degree is required; major in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering or related area preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing environment that has embraced continuous improvement/lean concepts, MRP manufacturing practices, and progressive supplier relationships.
- Minimum of three (3) years of managerial experience focusing on talent development, standardizing, planning, execution, and process improvement.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/22331/logistics-manager/job?in_iframe=1