Enterprise Sales Manager - Germany
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm's SIEM platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
This role will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to sell the security intelligence solution that is redefining the way enterprise organizations are protecting their network. Our innovative technology, positive industrywide reputation, collaborative culture and exceptional leadership all combine to ensure the right person will be able to achieve tremendous success, both financially and professionally.
The right person for this role will display very high levels of positivity and passion and possess an insatiable desire to the be the best and overachieve against commitments. The individual will be focused on building their territory and business over a multiyear campaign. They will be focused on finding opportunities, winning opportunities and seeking referrals from existing customers and business partners. You should be extremely motivated to make your mark in this position and in LogRhythm more broadly. The emphasis for this role is overachievement and exceeding your commitments to the business (for which you will be well rewarded). We will invest in you andsupport you to ensure you have everything you need in order to be wildly successful. All we ask in return in that you throw all your energy, passion and intelligence into the role. You need to be all in!!
- Develop a multi-year territory growth plan for your territory in Germany and Austria.
- Identify targets accounts within your territory (understand their business, risks, competitors, potential LR refences, key contacts, decision makers, influencers etc) and the reason why they would invest in a LR solution
- Intelligently prospect into these target accounts (UMM and enterprise) by engaging with the key contacts and leading with the reasons why they should engage with LogRhythm (in collaboration with sales engineering) … collaborate with colleagues in marketing to find these contacts and the appropriate vehicles to connect with these contacts (such as industry shows, events, telemarketing)
- Engage with business partners to assist in these prospecting activities.
- Diligently apply the MEDDIC \ MEDDPICC qualification method to win opportunities.
- Engage in continuous discovery to influence and ensure alignment with the prospects requirements
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with target accounts by selling value and ROI.
- Grow the business of our existing customers (upsell and cross sell)
- Assist our customer success and PS teams to achieve their objectives via professional handovers and ongoing support
- Work effectively with our business partners to identify new opportunities and grow deal registrations
- Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including: Product Management, Customer Care, Sales Engineering, Legal, LogRhythm Labs and partner services.
- Effectively use LogRhythm executives to assist in your sales cycles
- Monitor the market, maintaining an awareness of competitor activity and recommending appropriate counter measures which will enable LogRhythm to retain market leadership.
- Excel at forecasting accuracy, communication (verbal and written), undertaking required training and constant learning
- Minimum of four (4) year experience and new business field sales or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentation). Native German speaker, English language essential.
- Time management skills – plan and manage your time effectively to over deliver on your objectives (plan your work and work your plan)
- Bias for action and getting the work done (demonstrable work ethic)
- Drive for results (you can point to overachievement in previous roles or activities) and are committed to overachievement
- Team leadership – comfortable leading multi discipline virtual teams (including business partners)
- Confident, composed and assured (polished in representing your organisation). You are an ambassador for LR.
- Constant learner – continually looking to get the edge to improve yours – and the teams – performance
- Passion and interest in cybersecurity and solving customer issues.
To apply, visit: https://logrhythm.com/career-application/?gh_jid=4398545