- Engineering Planner
- Go to our website »
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
The Engineering Planner works in conjunction with manufacturing engineering to help plan and keep projects on schedule. Manage daily reports and distribute work out to the manufacturing engineers.
- Run daily error reports and troubleshoot to resolve issues
- Print off Engineering Change Orders and assign to MEs
- Attend Current Product Management meetings to stay informed on product changes and timing
- Process low difficulty Engineering Change Orders
- Populate BOM changes into MRP
- Enter tooling tryout orders
- Follow-up on tooling tryout parts
- Manage engineering supplied parts by entering WOs and receiving parts once they arrive
- Other related projects as assigned
Compensation and Benefits: CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
The annual salary for this position is $59,000-$74,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- A minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience
- At least a High School Diploma/GED.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year of JDE experience
- At least one year of Proplanner experience
- At least one year of Purchase Part acquisition and tracking experience
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23815/engineering-planner/job?in_iframe=1