This ad is expired.
- Electrification Validation Engineer
- Go to our website »
Electrification Validation Engineer
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Electrification Validation Engineer for the H&F and Crop Production GPP will be assigned to Global Analysis and Validation manager. They will be responsible for leading the Testing and Validation planning of electrified solutions of subsystems, full systems and vehicles of H&F and Crop Production Platforms.
- Provide guidance and oversight to the Electrification Design Engineers and platforms on strategy, methods, profitability, value proposition and investment needed to validate electrified solutions
- Lead the field and lab Product Validation teams in the alignment of Project requirements to Customer needs
- Coordinate and collaborate with engineering teams and brand leadership to align Electrification Testing and Validation to Strategic Business Plan
- Develop and outline leading test methodologies and procedures for the H&F and Crop Production Product lines.
- Develop robust validation plans for electrification projects.
- Analyze data and apply statistical problem-solving techniques to determine root cause and resolve field, lab, and production problems to support future successful product development projects.
- Contribute to the improvement of engineering design, analysis, and validation processes
- Define and propose training and Capital Expense projects at H&F and Crop Production locations to support the validation techniques for electrified vehicles and implements
- Analyze and supervise test methods in alignment with customer expectations.
- Work effectively with all functions of Product Development to ensure designs meet Project and Customer expectations.
- Bachelors degree with emphasis in electrical, mechanical, agricultural, automotive and/or equivalent engineering fields.
- 5+ years of experience in Testing and/or Validating off-road equipment.
- 5+ years of project/business management experience.
- Ability to travel approximately 15%.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Professional experience in mechanical, agricultural, automotive, and/or electrical engineering positions
- Experience in validation, development and launch of electrified vehicles, specifically high power/high voltage electrical systems
- Experience using CREO, Teamcenter or other 3D modeling software
- Experience in farming applications, agronomic practices, and general farm machinery operation.
- Proven leadership skills with examples of driving activities to completion with demonstrated ability to work within a group to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of 7-step problem solving methodology and other root cause analysis tools
- Previous mobile vehicle (on or off-road) design experience from a relevant industry (mining, construction, agriculture, railroad) focused on electric propulsion
- Experience with high power/high voltage battery technology
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23459/electrification-validation-engineer/job?in_iframe=1