This ad is expired.
- Electrification Design Engineer
- Go to our website »
Electrification Design Engineer
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Electrification Design Engineer for the H&F and Crop Production GPP will be assigned to one of the seven Platforms reporting directly to the Platform Manager. They will be responsible for leading the concept development and justification of electrified solutions for full systems and subsystems of H&F and Crop Production equipment.
- Provide guidance and oversight to the platforms on strategy, methods, profitability, value proposition and investment needed to design and develop electrified solutions
- Lead electrification concept feasibility studies focusing on electric alternatives for mechanical or hydraulic drive distribution
- Coordinate and collaborate with engineering teams, validation teams and brand leadership to incorporate proposed projects into the Strategic Business Plan
- Develop robust design plans for electrification projects.
- Develop designs, layouts, drawings in support of electrification of H&F and Crop Production Product lines.
- Collaborate with sub-system teams to integrate component and sub-system design concepts into vehicle master model including tolerance stack analysis
- Analyze data and apply statistical problem-solving techniques to determine root cause and resolve field, lab, and production problems to support future successful product development projects.
- Contribute to the improvement of engineering design processes
- Apply appropriate engineering techniques and considerations of manufacturing processes and technology to produce innovative and efficient design solutions considering applicable safety and environmental regulations and standards.
- Analyze and supervise costs of concept designs with product cost management
- Work effectively with Supplier Quality/Manufacturing/Purchasing to ensure designs are efficient for manufacturing and able to meet quality and cost requirements
- Bachelors degree with emphasis in electrical, mechanical, agricultural, automotive and/or equivalent engineering fields.
- 5+ years of project/business management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in designing high power/high voltage electrical systems
- Ability to travel approximately 10%.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Professional experience in electrical, mechanical, agricultural, and/or automotive engineering positions
- Experience in development and launch of electrified vehicles
- Experience using CREO, Teamcenter or other 3D modeling software
- Experience in farming applications, agronomic practices, and general farm machinery operation.
- Proven leadership skills with examples of driving activities to completion with demonstrated ability to work within a group to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of 7-step problem solving methodology and other root cause analysis tools
- Previous mobile vehicle (on or off-road) design experience from a relevant industry (mining, construction, agriculture, railroad) focused on electric propulsion
- Experience with high power/high voltage battery technology
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23446/electrification-design-engineer/job?in_iframe=1