- Electrical Engineer - Electrical Vehicle Component Integration
- Go to our website »
Electrical Engineer - Electrical Vehicle Component Integration
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Electrical Engineer responsible for Electrical Vehicle Component Integration with High and Low voltage systems.
- High Voltage cabling design; assist with sourcing and responsible for drawing release
- EV low voltage harness design and integration with all controls and cab systems
- Development build and validation planning/execution (DFMEA/IVP)
- Address PIRs as necessary
- Early Launch Management
- Current Product Management
Compensation & Benefits
The salary range for this position is $62,000 - $90,000 annually
(Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering
- CAD experience - Creo preferred with knowledge of Cabling, Vesys experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of electric vehicle systems.
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23433/electrical-engineer---electrical-vehicle-component-integration/job?in_iframe=1