- Design Engineer Sprayer Platform
- Go to our website »
Design Engineer Sprayer Platform
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Design Engineer supports the sprayer platform coordinating and delivering engineering activities to improve our current product. This position will have ownership of the coordination of sprayer design work within the sprayer current product team.
- Deliver designs ranging from moderate to high complexity
- Measure performance and analyze the completion of key goals and metrics
- Coordinate design reviews and DFM/DFA processes to ensure manufacturing understanding and to incorporate manufacturing feedback and enable successful industrialization of the completed design.
- Provide assistance with prototype builds and actively engage in field operations related to the specific design.
- Report project progress to partners
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
- Bachelors degree in mechanical, or agricultural engineering or related fields
- 5 plus years relevant product development experience with a focus on mechanical design
- Demonstrated mechanical engineering support of technical projects
- This position pays $76,000 to $114,000. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23861/design-engineer-sprayer-platform/job?in_iframe=1