This ad is expired.
Location: ., DALLAS, Texas 75287
Eligible for IT Employee Referral Bonus -- Level 2
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for a CyberArk/PAM Engineer. This position is in Pleasanton, California.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interface with key Technical Managers, Developers, and Engineers to understand the technology requests and the business complexities as they relate to IT requirements.
- Consult with management, customers and staff and drive process/procedure improvements.
- Participate in Proof of Technology (POT) and Proof of Concept (POC) to help identify the right solution and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Hands-on engineering responsibilities (build, installation, configuration, upgrades, testing, deployment, and performance tuning & optimization) and document the procedures/instructions for other team members to follow.
- Create and Manage Safes
- Implement CPM policies
- Develop and customize connectors/plugins to various target applications.
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk servers to ensure consistent availability of the system to end-user.
- Monitor logs and events for Windows, UNIX, and User identity management platforms to provide views of misuse or malicious activities.
- Perform compliance checks on CyberArk for security safes to provide alerts and reports appropriately.
- Identify opportunities and develop scripts to automate engineering tasks where possible to minimize any manual work.
- Diagnose, isolate, debug problems and perform problem resolution. Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis efforts to help identify the solutions and determine next steps to address the issues.
- Support and uphold Architecture/Design standards
- Adopt to new technologies at fast pace and apply them for solving business problems.
- Monitor and maintain the production environment to meet the SLAs.
- Share on-call responsibilities with teammates.
- Must have 4 Year degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent
- 6+ years of overall IT experience, with 3+ years of hands-on experience in CyberArk suite
- In-depth knowledge with at least 3+ years of proven engineering experience working in CyberArk suite of privileged identity management solutions.
- Extensive knowledge in CyberArk PIM information security tools in a large, complex, multi-platform environment
- Installation and configuration of CyberArk PAS solution, including the Enterprise Password Vault (EPV), Central Policy Manager (CPM), Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), Privileged Session Manager (PSM) and Privileged Session Manager Proxy (PSMP)
- Configuration of the Application Identity Manager (AIM) and Application Service Credential Provider (ASCP)
- Analyze, design, and develop new features for the CyberArk PIM product family, focusing on expanding the capabilities.
- Expertise in developing Custom connectors / plugins to various applications.
- Experience in creating automation scripts using PACLI and REST API
- Code/Customize the CyberArk product when needed and provide guidance.
- Administer and engineer CyberArk for integrating privileged accounts for associates and services.
- Manage Safes, Policies, roles, permissions to access various systems including windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases, Networking Devices, and applications.
- Support and Administration of PIM tools
- Certification in Defender or Sentry
- Knowledge in Build, configuration, and architecture of one or more privileged access management platforms, such as Beyond Trust and Thycotic
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?r=5000758886506&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???