Customer Success Manager - DACH
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You are a Customer Success Manager with native level German! You will have experience understanding customer's business strategies and leading them to their desired outcomes. You will have the understanding that building customer/partner relationships is both an art and science.
In this role you will provide leadership and measurable recommendations to ensure customers take full advantage of the Citrix Cloud service portfolio and product capabilities. You will be passionate about planning, managing and executing communication and training programs that directly support the ongoing success and adoption of the Citrix Cloud services through the entire customer lifecycle.
- Facilitate relationships between business and technical teams, identifying business drivers and processes, understanding user-centric design, and providing technical expertise related to Citrix products and the customer's technology environment
- Responsible for contributing directly to Citrix product line and delivering on key organizational metrics
- Analyse and assess sophisticated processes and systems of customer's business to ensure solution will meet the needs of the end users
- Lead stakeholder engagement and organizational readiness program, leadership alignment, change impact analysis, education, communications, product adoption, and active use
- Advise customers on business process improvements based on best practices, business knowledge, and visibility into current vs. future state product capabilities
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed to capture requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develop a proposal/post-sale engagement plan
- Build customer adoption benchmarks and forecasts based on defined business use cases
- Experience in Customer Success management with a proven record of successful delivery of SaaS customer implementations
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and written documents
- Professionalism and confidence to work closely with, and advise, senior executives
- Excellent problem solver, ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, think creatively and tackle challenges, and proactively solve problems to successfully deliver projects
- Proficient English and Native German essential
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Customer Success Management
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
To apply, please visit: https://jobs.citrix.com/job/R27750/Customer-Success-Manager-DACH