- Current Product Quality Engineer
- Go to our website »
Current Product Quality Engineer
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we're passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
The Current Product Quality Engineer (day shift) for 4WD Tractors is responsible for increasing customer satisfaction by resolving manufacturing and process issues affecting current production tractors. This includes the application of 7-step problem solving methodology to analyze data, determine root cause and implement solutions that improve warranty, improve manufacturing, reduce cost, or add features.
- Work within a self-organizing, cross-functional team utilizing the Scrum methodology to drive projects to conclusion.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed
- Develops, designs and plans equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to enhance utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities.
- Establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
- Determines facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design.
- Resolves technical problems and recommends production improvement.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- This position pays $76,000 to $109,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelors degree with emphasis in manufacturing, industrial, quality or similar engineering discipline.
- 3 plus years of relevant product development experience
- Training and/or experience in manufacturing & process principles
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23788/current-product-quality-engineer/job?in_iframe=1