This ad is expired.
Assembly Manufacturing Engineer
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
We are actively seeking an Assembly Manufacturing Engineer (day shift) to join our team in Fargo. In this role, you will manage projects to manage manufacturing efficiency, cost, product quality, and worker safety by analyzing current methods, new methods, new technologies and cost reduction activities in selected areas.
- Develops, designs and plans equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to improve utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities.
- Evaluates worker efficiency and recommends improvements to increase workforce efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.
- Develops metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity output, and identify 3) equipment and process flow bottlenecks.
- Establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.
- Determines facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design.
- Resolves technical problems and recommends production improvement.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an Engineering field, plus 1 or more years of experience, including project management experience
- OR Associates degree plus 4 or more years of experience, including project management experience
- OR High School Diploma/GED plus 7 or more years of experience, including project management experience
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/24581/assembly-manufacturing-engineer/job?in_iframe=1