This ad is expired.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you'll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Let's innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
This is an inside sales position where you will be assigned a book of approximately 200 existing accounts with new accounts signing up every day. Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with existing Wrike customers and helping them grow the success of the software inside their organization.
- Working with our Customer Success team to identify upgrade opportunities in existing subscriptions
- Closing multiple deals per month
- Training clients on best practices, tips, and tricks or new features.
- Performing product demos via screen share through Zoom
- Learning a proven SaaS sales process and methodology from decorated sales leaders
- Leveraging Salesforce.com to execute plays against your account base
- Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction of all customers
- This role is non-exempt and there will be minimal to no travel expectations associated with this role
- 2+ years sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience handling the full sales cycle from qualification to close, managing customer relationships and leveraging those relationships to expand business
- Overachievement in past quota holding roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Experience with making outbound sales calls
- Experience in solution selling is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Apps, and Zendesk is a plus
What you're looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it's just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We'll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
To apply, please visit: https://citrix.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CitrixCareers/job/Santa-Clara/Account-Manager_R33172